Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cleansing Fast Day 9!

Every few days the protocol for this cleansing fast adds a few other foods. As I enter my last phase of the fast we added Yogurt, Raw Honey and Fish yesterday! Maybe that's why I missed bloging?!? Naw...had another sleepless night on Saturday so I was a bit foggy and tired. However, I slept 6 solid hours last night (my normal amount) and between that and the added nutrients I am feeling back to normal today! Praise God!!


I was thinking this morning of how much like my father I am and was wondering how that happens. I thought that some of it is genetic coding passed down through my DNA but some of it also came from me watching and listening to him throughout the day.

And so it is with my walk with God. I have the genetics of the New Birth passed down through my spiritual DNA thanks to the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ but the rest comes as I watch and listen to God in prayer, by reading, studying and meditating on His word and listening for Him throughout the day as I go through my normal day to day experiences. I want to be more like Him!!

Grace and Peace,
Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.