Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Summer Cleansing Fast Continues!

Today is day 6! More than half way done and I feel great! While Wednesday was a rough day (the roughest so far)but, yesterday was awesome. Besides feeling lighter and my clothes fitting better, I felt really good. Clearer thinking, better energy and no cravings! I thank God for leading me to "The Maker's Diet" book! It is the answer I was looking for!



My wife and three of my four daughters are doing the same program with pretty much the same results. We have a renewed respect for what we eat and why. And, doing it together is giving all of us extra motivation!



I'm looking forward to going tomorrow to the community garden I'm a part of and putting in a few hours work tilling the soil! Not to mention bringing home some fresh, organic goodies from the garden! Then it's off to the farmer's market to add to what I bring home from the garden. I'm going with my youngest daughter. Then, perhaps we'll head to the beach and enjoy the sunset!



Living here on Long Island is a blessing! While it is quite expensive, God has always provided for our needs while being close to the beaches, great public parks and of course New York City! Bless the name of Jesus!

Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.