Welcome

I hope you enjoy and find my blog useful. Please feel free to link, comment, or give your advice. Make yourself at home and come back daily as I will be updating daily.
Grace and Peace,
Ed
My photo
I'm a 54 year old Husband, Father of Four Daughters, Pastor and Vice Principal of a private K-12 school on Long Island.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer Fast Day 3



Well Praise the Lord!! I successfully completed day two of my summer cleansing fast and it was the 4th of July! I had a great day with the family. They're doing it too! It wasn't as hard as I expected. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!



My approach to my weight and health has been different since June 1st. While spending time with God in prayer I felt Him ask me, "Do you love me more than these?" Sounds simple but it was a profound moment in my life! God doesn't ask a question because He doesn't know! He asks to reveal something to you!! And, thank God he did! I have a new revelation by grace as to how to approach this and thanks to Jordan Rubin's book I have the way laid out in a simple do-able form.



Just got back from my morning prayer walk and am feeling great despite being on the fast!

To God be the Glory!!



Grace and Peace,

Ed

No comments:

Upper Room Christian School

My Pet Guest List

Medical Disclaimer

These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This blog is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. You should consult with your medical professional before beginning any diet or exercise program!

Intelectual Property

The contents of this blog are the property and oppinion of it's writer and no reproduction is intended without advance permission.